Fernandes e Pereira Lda was founded in 1978, by the express will of two people from Loulé. Its commercial activity started to be developed in Sítio das Barreira Brancas, where the first warehouses were born. In 1985 the company installed itself in the city of Loulé in its own facilities, spread over an area of 1500 square meters.
The company is focused on the sale of food products, DPH-hygiene and cleaning, wines and spirits. Its action is developed throughout the Algarve region, through a team of salespeople and a fleet of logistical vehicles, with deliveries to be processed within 24 to 48 hours.